The 45K Heat Wave is safe, easy to operate, and saves valuable time on any job site. This odorless, flameless, portable electric heater provides the climate control you need for interior jobs without wasting time refueling. Even better, this popular ''Salamander'' model eliminates the need for dangerous fuel storage or the threat of poisoning from combustion by-products. Operation is simple; the Heat Wave's 2,220 CFM fan pushes ambient air over multiple heat coils while also recirculating air within the room until it reaches the temperature level set with the unit's thermostat. Unlike fuel-fired heaters, the Heat-Wave can be left unattended and is safe to use indoors for any task.
- Safety yellow heater enclosure with safety screens on both air intake and output openings
- Long-life finned tubular heating elements
- Thermostat adjustment 40 to 100 F
- Two 10'' rear wheels and a front locking caster
- High-limit thermal cutout switch with manual reset
- Magnetic contactor
- Fan only operation feature
- 1250 W
- BTU's: 153,585
- Volts: 277
- PH: 3
- AMPS: 3.6
- Temp Rise: 70 F
- CFM: 2,220
- 20 F Rise for 1,000 Sq. Feet: 16 Minutes
- 40 F Rise for 1,000 Sq. Feet: 31 Minutes
- Based on 15' ceiling height - lower ceiling will reduce time required
- 20 F Rise for 1,500 Sq. Feet: 24 Minutes
- 40 F Rise for 1,500 Sq. Feet: 47 Minutes
- Mount/Orientation: Portable
- Installation Type: Utility
- Maximum Coverage Area: Lowest: 1000 Square Feet
- Maximum Coverage Area: Highest: 1500 Square Feet
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.