The Fostoria Heat Wave is safe, easy to operate, and saves valuable time on any job site. This odorless, flameless, portable electric heater provides the climate control you need for interior jobs without wasting time refueling. Even better, the popular '' Salamander '' models eliminate the need for dangerous fuel storage or the threat of poisoning from combustion by-products. Operation is simple; the Heat Wave's 1100 CFM fan pushes ambient air over multiple heat coils while also recirculating air within the room until it reaches the temperature level set with the unit's thermostat. Unlike fuel-fired heaters, the Heat-Wave can be left unattended and is safe to use indoors for any task. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician.
- Safety yellow heater enclosure
- Safety screens on air intake / output openings
- Long-life finned tubular heating elements
- Thermostat adjustment: 40 - 100 degrees Farenheit
- High-limit thermal cutout switch
- Magnetic contactor
- Phase 3
- SO type cord, ready for plug attachment
- CFM ratings: 1100 CFM / 30 kW
- Heat capacity: 102,390 btu / 18 amps / 480 volts
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.