South Shore's stylish and family-friendly furniture is made of laminated engineered wood, which gives it great strength and durability. They use wood panels entirely made from recovered and recycled material. While they do their share to preserve the environment by conserving our forests, South Shore Industries makes no compromise when it comes to quality and product durability. These quality products are designed for easy maintenance and offered at very competitive prices. The versatile Flexible collection features a wide range of open and closed storage spaces. Mix and match items to customize your living areas according to your tastes and needs. Designed to be placed side by side, items combine in multiple ways to meet all sorts of requirements and create perfectly tailored spaces. The collection's metal handles and legs, matched with its rich Black Oak finish, give it an all-purpose look that enhances any decor. Whether it's in the master bedroom, the living room or the playroom, every item of the Flexible collection has a place in your home. This queen platform bed's (60') blends well with any decor. Wide panels are attached to the end of the bed to evoke legs. It is a good choice for the value-conscious, as it doesn't require a base. Features:
Protecting our Environment for Generations to Come! South Shore Furniture
- Black oak finish with silver finish headboard
- Made of non-toxic materials and components
- Panels attached to the end of the bed to evoke legs
- Straight lines and sleek styling that blend well with any decor
- This bed is an economical choice since it is designed to be used without a box spring
- Manufactured from eco-friendly, EPP-compliant laminated particle board carrying the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification
- Manufacturer provides 5 year warranty
- Overall dimensions: 46" H x 83" W x 62.5" D
- Inside dimensions: 81" W x 60" D
is proudly taking a stand on its environmental positioning and is supporting its words with very concrete actions and a vision for a healthy future.
Current actions include:
- Improved packaging – Our new packaging use 60% less non-biodegradable materials
- Energy efficiency – Yearly, 5 to 6 tons of wasted paneling are converted into energy used internally
- Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) certification –Already meeting the very strict 2009 California Formaldehyde Regulations
- Greener communication tools – Reduced format on recycled paper and conversion to electronic format
- A Green Future in mind: a member of the Composite Panel Association whose mission is to work towards more ecological and environment-friendly panel solutions
See something odd?
Report it here.