The flex-a-bed hi-low is the ideal bed for those in home healthcare, or assisted living environments. In fact, no adjustable bed is more convenient than the Hi-Low model. The base can be raised and lowered with a touch of a button – making the Hi-Low model ideal for customers who require additional assistance when entering or exiting the bed.
- Height adjusted from 25 to 31 inches
- Available in twin, full, and queen
- Includes mattress
- Customers may choose from soft, medium and firm innerspring mattress construction
- Easy to use hand control
- 5 years limited warranty
- The Hi-Low model is available with, or without a mattress
- 8.5" mattress
- 3" high-density polyurethane foam
- 1/2" thick advantech platform boards
- From floor to bottom of foundation – 12"
- Hi-Low travel is 6"
- Lowest possible height from floor to top of mattress: 22.5"
- Bases only are 16.5" from floor to top of foundation
- Clearance under bed in flat position – 5.5" in fully up position - 11.5"
- Bed sizes (twin): 38" W x 80" D
- Bed sizes (full): 53" W x 80" D
- Bed sizes (queen): 60" W x 80" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.