Included on this DVD are three mini-workouts, designed exclusively for kids 7-14 years old who want to learn a fun way to be active. Using the FitBall exercise ball has many benefits for kids including balance, coordination, flexibility and general fitness skills. Each mini-workout includes cardio, strengthening and stretching a complete workout in about 20 minutes! There's functional training in the beginner's workout Sport Time (FitBall moves that mimic real-life movements found in various sport activities), heart-pumping hip-hops in Cardio Bounce and challenging strength positions lying over the ball in Muscle Max.
- FitBall Kids DVD
- By: Taralyn Jensen
- Fast-paced and non-repetitive moves help keep kids focused and entertained
- The exercises can be done at home or in group settings at school or the gym
- We also feature 2 elementary-aged kids in the video to help you get motivated and show you how easy it is to have fun
- You don't have to be perfect or naturally athletic-just willing to try
- Parents, teachers and fitness professionals can all motivate kids to make regular physical activity a lifetime pursuit
- Overall Dimensions: 7.5" H x 5.5" W x 0.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.