The First Degree Fitness Pacific Water Based Rowing Machine is an exemplary unit that offers the quality of a gym workout in the comfortable confines of your home. It has a sleek and stylish build that allows for easy accommodation while its minimal structural design makes very good use of space. It has a frame made from top drawer aluminum, which serves to provide it with lasting durability and extreme stability. It has a padded seat and two wheels. The Pacific Water Based Rowing Machine from First Degree Fitness comes equipped with an LCD console that displays distance, calories, time, and pulse.
- Performance monitor - Computer displays: Time, distance, calories and pulse
- Variable water resistance: Simply adjust the yellow water valve control to automatically transfer water from the inner tank to the outer tank, creating more or less resistance
- Latest hyper-drive linkage will challenge the strongest of rowers
- Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness
- The pull is strong and consistent through the complete rowing stroke
- Triple bladed impeller system offers instant catch
- Adjusting the volume from 9 to 17 liters delivers a huge range suitable for any fitness level
- Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability
- Delron seat wheels with precision bearings and the custom extruded, anodized seat rail delivers the smoothest seat action of any rower
- Tank: Tough polycarbonate shell and triple-bladed stainless steel impeller
- User Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Frame Material Details: Aluminum
- Arm/Pull Type: Rowing cord
- Console Display Type: LCD
- Console Display Features: Distance; Calories; Time; Pulse
- Resistance Functionality: Yes
- Resistance Type: Water
See something odd?
Report it here.