Carry bags are made to fit mats and will probably not fit other manufacturer's mats even if they are the same overall size. Mats are sold separately. The carry bag makes travel with Patio Mat very convenient. Simply fold your mat along the seams the long way into halves for the 6' x 9' size and thirds for the 9' x 12' and 9' x 18' sizes so you have a 3' long strip of folded mat. Roll the strip into a log and place the rolled mat into the carry bag from the top zippered opening and slide the mat all the way down into the bag for storage or travel. Our bags come with an adjustable shoulder strap and have an inside-the-cover pocket and well as a nice large pocket on the outside of the bag to hold your keys, a small book, etc. Mats should be dry before storing for a long time.
- Material: 100% Polypropylene plastic resists stains
- Technique: Woven
- Top zippered opening
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Inside-the-cover and outside pocket
- Corner tie-down loops to stake mat to ground in windy conditions (stakes sold separately)
- Durable UV-stabilized material resists fading and withstands seasonal changes
- Reversible design provides two complimentary patterns for one low price
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- Lightweight design makes transport and storage a breeze
- Easy to clean by simply rinsing with garden hose
- Tubes feel soft under foot and do not get hot
- 8" Fits 6' x 9' Patio Mats (sold separately)
- 10" Fits 9' x 12' Patio Mats (sold separately)
- 12" Fits 9' x 18' Patio Mats (sold separately)
See something odd?
Report it here.