Designed for the 1/2" cutting market, this economical plasma cutter is a favorite for auto body repair, light duty maintenance, and sheet metal fabrication, and it is also very useful around the farm or ranch. It cuts quickly through stainless steel, aluminum, mild steel, copper or brass, with minimum heat input and distortion of metal and it also cuts through rusted, painted or coated surfaces without prior surface preparation. This inverter-based system operates on standard 230VAC single phase input power and provides adjustable current from 15 to 35 amps. Weighing just 44 lbs. (20 kg), the C-35A is easy to move from location to location. Connect to an air compressor or other air source, and this simple-to-use system is ready to cut. Precise, reliable cutting is what you can expect from the SL60 1Torch, and the excellent front end parts visibility lets you see what you cut, while you cut. Starts without high-frequency so it will not interfere with controls or computers. Surelock electrode eliminated tip wobble. Protective interlock circuitry disables the power supply if torch consumable parts are incorrectly assembled. Full 1-year warranty on repair parts and labor.
- Precision-engineered consumable parts are easy to change and require no tools
- Easy-to-use torch trigger release and ergonomic handle provide comfort during long cutting sessions
- Two modes of operation available - standoff cutting and drag cutting
- Lightweight, flexible 20 ft (6.1m) torch leads
- Latch feature allows the cutting arc to remain active with constantly depressing the torch switch
- Thermal Dynamics C-35A Air Plasma Cutting System
- Repair only up to 1 year
- 15" H x 16.5" W x 24" D, 53.2 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.