Zoomers Fit Swim Fins are perfect for fitness and lap swimmers. Made of a comfortable and lightweight Surflex rubber, Zoomers Fins help to float the legs for a proper body position. The fitness-oriented fins use patented Zoomers technology to generate easy propulsion in the water to increase leg strength while making swimming easier. The closed-heel design creates a soft and secure fit that is easy to put on in the water. The short blade construction also promotes a shorter kick and is easier on sore and weak joints. These buoyant fins elevate the body position to keep the legs active during your swim. The flex box on the underside of the fins will catch water during the up-kick, targeting and strengthening the hamstring and glute muscles.
- Fit swim fins
- Surflex rubber - comfortable, lightweight material floats legs for a proper body position
- Flex box catches water on the up-kick, targeting and strengthening hamstrings and glutes
- Closed heel design creates a soft and secure fit
- Patented zoomers technology - generate easy propulsion the moment the foot starts moving
- Fitness oriented increases leg strength while making swimming easier
- Promotes an elevated body position to keep the legs active during swim
- Short blade promotes shorter, faster kicks specific to swimming
- C size dimensions: 11.5" H x 3.75" W x 2.05" D
- D size dimensions: 12" H x 4" W x 2.35" D
- E size dimensions: 13" H x 4" W x 2.65" D
- F size dimensions: 13.5" H x 4.25" W x 2.9" D
- G size dimensions: 13.75" H x 4.5" W x 3.2" D
- H size dimensions: 14.5" H x 4.75" W x 3.35" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.