Located in the heart of the Swiss Jura, between Neuchâtel and La Chaux-de-Fonds, Felco SA is in a region that is famous for its prestigious watch manufacturers - synonymous with quality and manufacturing knowledge.
It all began in 1945 when Félix Flisch, using his own drawing board, designed his first forged aluminum pruning shear and manufactured a high-quality and exceptionally durable tool adapted to its user. Time has gone by, but the same spirit and objectives remain.
Designed and manufactured in Switzerland, Felco tools are made from the finest materials in accordance with rigorous manufacturing procedures. These tools are appreciated daily by millions of users all over the world.