Stir fry pans have flat bottoms for use on gas or electric stovetops. The rounded, sloped sides of a stir fry pan allow for fast rotating or stirring ingredients. The shape is similar to a salad bowl to allow for easy tossing of food.
- Excellent heat distribution
- Riveted silicone enhanced handles for security and comfort
- Oven safe to 350°F / 180°C
- Material: Nonstick aluminum
- Farberware Quality Assurance
- Unique platinum - colored nonstick inside and out, complements any kitchen.
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.