New traditions pairs the time-tested trust and reliability of Farberware with colorful, updated style that's ideal for busy homes and family kitchens and this Farberware New Traditions Speckled Aluminum Nonstick Covered Skillet with Side Handles is the perfect example. Crafted with high-performance aluminum with a charming, bell-shaped profile, the vibrant skillet boasts a colorful speckled porcelain enamel exterior that adds a warm, table-ready touch and the skillet features two rubberized side handles that make it easier to transfer the pan between kitchen stations. It's ideal for preparing an asparagus frittata or breaded pork chops. The skillet's long-lasting nonstick interior delivers excellent food release and easy cleanup and the shatter-resistant glass lid makes it easy to monitor simmering sauces without losing heat or moisture. Oven safe to 350°F, this lively skillet makes a refreshing addition to cookware sets and other specialty pots and pans in the Farberware collections.
- Speckled porcelain enamel exterior that adds a warm, table-ready touch
- High-performance boasts a charming, bell-shaped profile
- Long-lasting nonstick interior delivers excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Shatter-resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture and comfortable rubberized handles provide solid support
- Makes a refreshing addition to cookware sets and other specialty pots and pans
- Color: Red
- New Traditions collection
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.