This striking cookware set has every shape and size a kitchen could need. Sauté green beans in the 8-inch skillet, simmer a beef stew in the covered stockpot or boil macaroni in one of the covered saucepans. Any meal of the day will be a joy to prepare with this versatile set – and it comes with two Prestige(r) kitchen tools for an even more complete way to stock the kitchen.
Farberware® Millennium® Porcelain Nonstick is the collection for home cooks who want their cookware to be stylish and modern, yet retain the durability, reliability and exceptional cooking performance Farberware has delivered for over 100 years. The porcelain enamel exteriors are stain resistant and easy to clean, retaining their finish even after years of daily use. Glass lids allow for cooking to be overseen without sacrificing heat or moisture, and the dual-riveted handles provide a strong grip with a touch of comfort thanks to the silicone padding; they are oven safe to 350°F. The greatest technological advancement comes with the SmartGlide® Pro technology. This system features DuPont Polytetrafluoroethylene® Professional nonstick with Metal Guard. The nonstick is durable, high quality and safe to use with metal utensils, and covers a revolutionary dimpled interior that reduces surface abrasion for longer-lasting nonstick. This dimpled interior also creates hot air pockets that transfer heat to food for quick and even browning and cooking.
Classic cookware and modern technology come together seamlessly in this Farberware line, making it easy to create any recipe in style.
- This set comes with two Prestige(r) kitchen tools.
- The SmartGlide® Pro nonstick system with DuPont Polytetrafluoroethylene® Professional nonstick with Metal Guard combines a durable nonstick, safe for use with metal utensils, and a unique dimpled surface that creates hot air pockets for foods to cook quickly and evenly.
- The colorful porcelain enamel exteriors are easy to clean and are stain resistant.
- Glass lids allow the cooking to be monitored without sacrificing heat or moisture.
- All handles are padded with silicone for comfort and dual riveted for strength.
- This cookware is oven safe to 350°F.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Pieces Included: 1 Quart and 2 Quart Cove Saucepans; 6 Quart Cove Stockpot; 8" and 10" Open Skillets; 3 Quart Cove Saute; (2) Prestige Nylon Tools: Slotted Turner; Slotted Spoon
- Maximum Temperature: 350 Fahrenheit
- Stove Safe (Black Color, Red Color): Yes
- Country of Manufacture: Thailand
- Product Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Heat Resistant Handles: 350 Fahrenheit
See something odd?
Report it here.