A clever design for straining, pouring or covered cooking. The lid has a deep rim with optional straining holes. To strain, line the holes up with the pan's pour spouts and strain with ease. For covered cooking, rotate the lid to close the holes and moisture will stay inside the pan. To pour, remove the lid and use the pour spouts that are built into the pan body. With its ''Full Cap'' Base Advantage, a stainless steel protector surrounds a thicker aluminum core for easy maintenance and better heat distribution. Since the entire surface is stainless steel, cleanup is easier. Enjoy a lifetime of beauty!
- 18 / 10 Stainless steel
- Unique straining lid
- Full cap base advantage for superior heat distribution
- Thicker, rolled pan rim for extra durability, enhanced drip-free pouring and easy handling
- Classically styled phenol handle
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Material: Stainless steel
- Number of Items Included: 2
- Maximum Temperature: 350 Fahrenheit
- Product Warranty: Limited lifetime
See something odd?
Report it here.