The lid has a deep rim with optional straining holes. To strain, line the holes up with the pan's pour spouts and strain with ease. For covered cooking, rotate the lid to close the holes and moisture will stay inside the pan. To pour, remove the lid and use the pour spouts that are built into the pan body.
- Glass lids allow you to monitor cooking without losing heat, flavor or nutrients
- With pour spouts
- Oven safe to 350 F
- Easy cleanup
- Nonstick inside and out
- Comfortable phenolic handles
- Dishwasher safe
- Heavy gauge construction distributes heat evenly throughout the pan and reduces hot spots
- It has 2 pour spouts and a shatter-resistant glass lid with convenient straining holes
- Double-riveted handle provides a confident grip
- Oven safe to 350°F
- Interior features long-lasting DuPont Polytetrafluoroethylene Plus nonstick for effortless food release and easy cleanup.
- Number of Items Included: 2
- Maximum Temperature: 350 Fahrenheit
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.