The Islander ceiling fan adds a touch of the tropics and a warm sea breeze to your home or office. Bring the beauty of nature indoors with the Islander ceiling fan. Each fan comes with three forward and three reverse speeds, allowing for total control over air flow and direction. The beautifully crafted ribbed wood blades allow this decorative fan to accent the room even when it's not running.
- Islander Collection
- Accommodates a ceiling slope of up to 30 degrees
- 20 degree blade pitch
- Motor comes with limited lifetime warranty
- 80" lead wires
- 6" downrod included
- 3 forward and 3 reverse speeds
- Set of five 22 inch long oval shaped palm blades
- Hand-painted parrot glass bowl light
- Fitter requires three 60 watt candelabra base bulbs (not included)
- Overall Dimensions: 15"H x 44-58"W
Since Fanimationís inception in 1984, they have become an acknowledged leader in the industry by creating and producing refreshingly innovative ceiling fans for a wide variety of venues. Fanimationís founder, Tom Frampton, is well known for his creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. Tom began Fanimation in his garage, with three fan designs. From the start, their benchmark designs have set the standard for the industry.
The growth of Fanimationís outstanding collection of fans has been nothing short of spectacular. Their collection now includes more than 16 fan designs. With numerous fan blade, lighting, finishing and accessory options, the number of ways these fans can be customized is practically limitless.
Fanimation is dedicated to creating and manufacturing high-quality ceiling fans that are as functional as they are expressive. The development of their product line throughout their 20-year history reflects their number one priority Ė the satisfaction of customers.
NOTE: Ceiling Fans are not universal. Warranty is void if products from two different manufacturers are combined.Energy Guide Information:
- Product Air Flow: 4788 Cubic Feet Per Minute
- Electrical Usage: 82 Watts
- Air Flow Efficiency: 58 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt