The GE FXUSC SmartWater Household Sediment Filter Cartridge water filter 2-pack fits GE Smart Water household water filtration systems. This GE FXUSC Revision 2 model also fits any other brand of water filter housing that uses 9 3/4 inch x 2 1/2 inch filter cartridges. If you're currently using the FXWSC or FXWPC water filter, it might be best to switch to the FXUSC since it removes more impurities from your home's water. The GE SmartWater FXUSC fits any brand of whole house water filter system that uses standard 9 3/4 x 2 1/2 filter cartridges. GE Part Number: FXUSC (SmartWater) Filter Life: 3 months Capacity: 16000 gallons Micron Rating: 30 - 50 microns Filter Type: PolySpun Actual Size: 10 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (diameter)
- Water filter
- The GE FXUSC water filters reduce sand, soil, silt, sediment and rust
- The GE FXUSC replacement water filter cartridges fit in whole house water filter systems and reverse osmosis systems for 10'' x 2.5'' filters
- This filter is also known as the GE FXUSC rev. 2 model, as it replaces the GE FXUSC filter that came before it. The original GE FXUSC filter had a 5 micron rating whereas this filter has a 30 micron rating
- The GE FXUSC fits most major brands of household water filter systems for 10'' x 2.5'' filters including the Whirlpool WHCF-WHWC
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 30
- The GE SmartWater FXUSC water filter has a polyspun construction
- Product Type: Reverse-osmosis; Whole house
- Filter Component: Replacement filter
See something odd?
Report it here.