Treadmill Fitness Walking is an effective way to burn extra calories and achieve a healthy lifestyle. Walking on a manual treadmill is one of the easiest and most effective ways to achieve a regimen of regular exercise. Fitness walking can help you lose body fat, tone muscles and is a great way to stay in shape. The Exerpeutic Manual Treadmill with Safety Handles and Pulse gives you benefits of minimal out of the box, uses no electrical power and is maintenance free. Unlike most of other manual treadmills, the Exerpeutic manual starts at a low and efficient 9% incline level preventing strain on ankles and leg muscles as you begin walking.
- Safety: Extra long safety handles with foam grips are more than 2 x the length of other typical manual treadmill handles, providing for walking security and preventing any loss of balance
- Pulse monitor: Heart pulse sensors allows the user to measure target heart rates zones and heart pulse levels
- Manual incline: Quick release (patent pending) incline adjustments features quick and easy 2 position incline levels of 9% and 12% respectively
- Transportation wheels: Transportation wheels allow the treadmill to be moved easily from room to room or just moving around
- Computer: LCD display window features elapsed time, distance walked, calories burned, speed and heart rate monitoring
- Quietness: Precision balanced 7 lbs flywheel provides quietness during operation
- Storage: Folds up easily for storage, easily fit in a closet where room space is premium
- Extended weight capacity: Tested up to 260 lbs of user weight
- Steel frame with powder coated finish. Wide side rails for safety
- Product Warranty: 90 Days
- Adjustable Incline: Yes
- Incline Type: Manual
- Console Display Type: LCD
- Console Display Features: Heart rate; Distance; Speed; Time; Calories
See something odd?
Report it here.