The Exerpeutic LX 9 Indoor Training cycle or cycling bike is a great way to get a cardiovascular fitness workout just like you would on a regular road bike. If you want a more challenging workout than a typical exercise bike, then the LX9 is the cycling bike for you. Most indoor training cycles do not come with a computer. The LX9 not only has a computer monitor, it also provides heat pulse readout capability so you can stay in your target heart rate zone at all times. And there's more! The Exerpeutic Fitness unique twin handle bar design, will be super comfortable when increasing your pedaling pace and taking your workout to another level
- Standard bike water bottle holder included
- Included emergency breaking system to instantly stop the flywheel
- Includes elbow support pads
- Aluminum alloy pedals with secure toe cages and adjustable safety straps included to help get that extra forward leg thrust
- Training cycling bike
- Easy to read computer LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, elapsed time, speed and pulse monitoring
- Easy dial tension adjustment for a more challenging workout
- Computer reads out heart pulse to enable to stay in your target heart rate zone
- Double direction pedaling capability
- Cast iron chrome flywheel weighs 40 lbs
- Cushioned ergonomic seat will adjust forward/backward and up/down
- Adjust upward and downward locking into 6 different positions
- Capability to stand on pedals to simulate uphill biking
- Solid 3 piece silent and smooth crank system
- Chain driven to simulate road bike exercise
- Weight capacity can be extended up to 325 lbs
- Recommended user height range is 5'2'' to 6'6''
- 2 Way direct pedaling and 4 way seat adjustment
- Type of Pedals Included: Toe Straps
- Product Warranty: 90 days
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Adjustable Bike Seat Height: Yes
- Adjustable Handlebars: Yes
- Resistance Control: Digital
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.