The Exerpeutic 400XL Space Saver Recumbent Bike is a great way to bring the professional experience of a gym workout into the comfort and privacy of your own home. Its minimal structural design makes good use of space, and makes it easy to accommodate. It has a solid metal frame, made from premium caliber steel, which gives it lasting durability and flawless stability. The 400XL Space Saver Recumbent Bike by Exerpeutic features a heart rate monitor that is built into its handgrips. It has an LCD console that displays heart rate, distance, speed, time, and calories. Its seat is padded and adjustable for optimal comfort and convenience.
- Recumbent bike
- Tension resistance allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout
- Folding capability: Bike will fold to at least 0.5
- Uniquely compact
- LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed and heart rate monitor
- Precision balanced flywheel and V-belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation
- Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Provides an effective and comfortable workout
- Large seat cushion and back rest for users of any size
- Extended leg stabilizers to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- Features like the high torque 3 piece torque crank system, heart pulse and a ''double drive'' transmission system
- Designed to accommodate up to 300 lbs of user weight
- Adjustable to fit 5'2'' to 6'2'' user height
- Color: Black
- Easy to read large window (3.3'' W x 1.5'' H) LCD display
- Tension resistance: 8 Level magnetic tension control system
- Type of Pedals Included: Toe Straps
- Product Warranty: 90 days
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Adjustable Bike Seat Height: Yes
- Resistance Control: Magnetic
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.