Weight & Dimensions
Give your seventh-graders the focused language arts practice they need to keep their language skills sharp.
36 weeks of practice covers standards-based skills such as:
- base/root words
- figurative language
- punctuation: end of sentence, dialogue, letters, and run-on sentences
- apostrophes: contractions and possessives
- commas: series, dates, addresses, direct address/interjections, and compound and complex sentences
- beginning of sentence
- books, songs, and poems
- proper nouns
Grammar and Usage
- correct article, adjective, adverb, conjunction
- easily confused words
- sentences: parts, types, structure, fragments, and combining
- verbs: parts, tense, agreement with subject, usage, and spelling
- nouns: singular/plural, possessive, and proper
- pronouns: subject/object, possessive, and antecedents
- prepositional phrases/prepositions/objects of a preposition
- double negatives
- dictionary guide words
|Daily Language Review Gr 7
|Product Category:||Teacher Resources|
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.
See something odd?
Report it here.