If workers' shoes don't provide proper arch support, shock absorption, or heel-toe alignment, muscles have to work harder to keep feet, knees, hips and back'n-sync. That can cause problems with fatigue and pain elsewhere. One good way to mitigate these risks is with shock absorbing footbeds. Isn't it time you took the hitch out of your giddy up by stepping in with a layer of unbeatable hi-tech comfort? Trex footbeds stand and deliver with EVA shock protection, anti-microbial technology, and form-fitting comfort that'll make your lil' piggies squeal with delight.
- Orange and black color
- Size group: Small
- DuPont Engage EVA foam mid layer
- Shock dispersing NeoFoam forefoot and heel pads
- Perfor-Air ventilation system
- Full-length EVA resin base layer
- Agion antimicrobial treatment
- Nylex brushed nylon foot surface
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.