Back injuries are the most significant occupational health problem by far, and thousands of companies and workers use supports everyday as part of a complete approach to reducing their severity and frequency. The purpose is simple: provide additional truncal support, limit range of motion associated with injury, and remind the worker that they are lifting. After 25 years and at least 30 positive epidemiological studies, we could fill a front-end loader with research that proves back support effectiveness. Bottom line is, smart companies big and small have learned the value of the back support.
- Back support
- Black color
- Size group: Extra small
- Patented non-conductive sticky fingers stays
- Patented V-shaped design
- Patented power panel positioners
- 840D spandex body material
- Stretchable bias binding with zig-zag stitching
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.