According to USA Today, 65% of workers either don't want to work at all or work slower when it gets hot and humid. (We're with them!) As heat goes up, work inevitably goes down if steps are not taken. Survey sez: workers who keep comfortable with cool vests or other means are more productive and less likely to make mistakes. If you can't stand the heat, our Phase Change Series makes sure you can still stay in the kitchen. Phase Change technology does its darnedest to keep the core body temperature in the safe zone — so workers stay focused, less fatigued and better prepared to buck up against the relentless effects of heat and humidity.
- Size group: Large/extra large
- Durable cotton fabric carrier is treated with top-quality Banox FR3 for flame-resistant properties
- Banox FR3 Fabric passes ASTM F1506 and ATPV of 9.4 cal/cm² (HRC 2)
- Hook-and-loop closures quickly adjust at the shoulders and around the body for comfortable exact fit
- Anatomical over-the-shoulder design conforms to the body for improved comfort
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Chill-Its 6202 Vest Only
||5" H x 11.25" W x 16.25" D
|Closure Type:||Hook & Loop|
|Features Options:||Flame/Heat-Resistant, High Visibility|
|Type I:||Safety Vest|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top