Endurance treadmills are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the Endurance T3, and you'll discover how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the industry combine to make Endurance the premier name in home cardio fitness.
- Safety key stop system included: Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to
- LED Display: A bright display lets you monitor your running track and provides you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned
- Programs: Fat Burn, Interval, Cardiovascular, and Endurance
- Feedback: Elevation, Time, Distance, Speed, and Calories
- Display: Bright 3-window LED + running track
- Shock absorption: 6-Point deck suspension
- Tread belt: High density 2-ply urethane
- Lifetime tread belt: Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life
- Shock absorbent, low maintenance deck: The ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. This means that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions
- Extra thick and durable tread belt: Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck
- Powerful motor: The Endurance motor is designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards. Each motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control boards from power surges
- Large diameter crowned rollers: Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking
- Quiet performance: The Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise
- Lifetime guarantee
- Speed: 0.5 to 10 Mph
- Elevation: 0% to 12%
- Rollers: Extra-large 2'' crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Running area: 18'' x 50''
- Heavy gauge welded steel construction: Heavy-duty steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts; built to withstand constant pounding and jarring
- Frame: Heavy-gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish
- Motor: 2 HP Continuous duty, 6 HP peak duty
- Power requirements: 120V US
- Console Display Type: LED
- Console Display Features: Distance; Speed; Time; Calories
See something odd?
Report it here.