At almost 14 and a half feet long, the Grand Slam Angler has the speed, performance and storage capacity of a touring kayak with the roominess and stability of a great fishing kayak. This exceptionally fast kayak will get you where you want to go and added stability to fish in comfort. The ST Performance Hull’s sharp entry line cuts through the waves and gets you beyond the breakers and is set up for installation of an optional rudder. The dual tankwell and 2 hatches provide maximum storage capacity making this the kayak for multi-day trips and extended fishing expeditions.
- Triple threat fishing configuration
- 2 Flush mount rod holders behind seat for carrying extra rods or trolling, and an adjustable, removable deck mount rod holder
- Dual tankwell with bungee lacing system to carry fishing and camping gear
- Ledge lock paddle keepers – easiest, most secure paddle keeping system on the market
- Lacing system will not interfere with paddle stroke or snag on clothes, branches or roof racks
- Large center hatch to keep fishing gear secure and accessible
- Large bow hatch for storing additional gear inside the kayak
- Hull design (stability and tracking) ST performance hull
- Hull material roto - molded linear polyethylene
- Cockpit area 56” x 20” (142 cm x 51 cm)
- Max capacity 350 lbs (158 kg)
- Dimensions: 13" H x 30.5" W x 14.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.