A classic but very decorative shape for serving soup, this bowl will make an excellent start to your dinners. The lion's head soup bowls are oven-resistant, thanks to the Ceradon manufacturing process that is exclusive to Emile Henry. Each piece pottery is carefully manufactured in Burgundy in the great tradition of Emile Henry's potters, working with a knowledge that goes back to 1850. The quality construction will provide you and your family years of service and use.
- Material: High-fired glazed Burgundy clay
- Mineral-rich Burgundy clay is unsurpassed for even heat distribution
- Naturally non-stick surface
- Freezing, cooking, serving, and reheating in a single piece
- Goes directly from freezer to hot oven; guaranteed from 0 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Versatile; use in conventional oven, microwave, and under broiler rack
- Won't scratch from use or cleaning, stays looking new
- Glazes are free of lead and cadmium
- Cleaning and care: dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Minimum Order Quantity: 2
- Capacity: 0.5 qt.
- Diameter: 5'', 0.85 lb