Flame Top is an innovation in ceramics technology, Emile Henry's new line of Burgundy Clay Flame-Top ceramics products work directly on a gas flame or an electric or halogen hob without a diffuser, without any fear of cracking or breaking. Much lighter, (30%), than many types of comparable metal cookware products, Flame-Top is microwave and dishwasher-safe, cleans up very easily, is extremely strong and durable, goes under the broiler, and can go directly from a freezer or a refrigerator to a hot oven to the table, where it will retain the cooking heat for a very long time
- Quart round casserole dish
- Material: High-fired glazed burgundy clay
- Slow, natural cooking
- Light, easy to handle
- Use on gas, electricity and halogen cooktop stoves
- Versatile can be used in traditional, convention and microwave ovens
- Keeps contents hotter for longer
- Won't scratch from use or cleaning, stays looking new
- Footed base for heat diffusion
- Oven safe up to 500 F
- Cleaning and care: Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Capacity: 1 8/9-Qt.
- Diameter: 7'
- Flame Top Collection
We're sorry, we have no weights and dimensions for this product.