Make delicious soup and sauces using the Emerilware Cast Iron Non-Stick Fry Pan. This fry pan, in a round shape, is ideal for soups and sauces as it also has two pouring rims. It is made from cast iron that makes it sturdy and durable. The pan is compatible with glass stove, electric stove, halogen stove, induction, and gas stove top. It is available in different sizes to choose from. There is a heat-resistant handle on the pan for comfortable cooking. It has non-stick interior that prevents the food from sticking to it. The Cast Iron Non-Stick Fry Pan from Emerilware is a nice addition to any home.
- Excellent heat retention - keeps food warm at table
- Perfect for browning, searing, frying, and sauteing
- Heats evenly and consistently
- No warping or chipping
- Becomes virtually non-stick with seasoning and use
- Pre-seasoned pan surfaces and oven safe up to 600 Degrees F
- Heirloom quality with signature thumb rest
- Large, extra-long handle and easy-to-grip side ''helper'' handles
- Lifetime warranty
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Halogen; Induction; Glass
- Handle Material: Cast iron
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.