Embellish your home with the timeless beauty of the Ellis Curtain Fleur Di Lis 50” Curtain Valance. Featuring a fleur-de-lis motif, which is a stylized lily flower - a symbol of French heraldry, this curtain valance is ideal to give your home décor a regal aura.
Apart from being captivating, the Fleur Di Lis 50” Curtain Valance from Ellis Curtain diffuses daylight and provides soft illumination to your room. The curtain valance is available in two colors; both feature an incredible sheen that will brighten up your décor style. A fleur-de-lis motif is embroidered onto the fabric that adds texture to the curtain valance and provides a look of sophistication. The curtain valance has a rod pocket encompassing the curtain rod to offer a smoother and soundless operation. Above the rod pocket, the valance features an ornamental ruffle that adds to its elegance. This beautiful curtain valance can be placed on your bedroom, kitchen, or bathroom window and enhance the room’s style quotient.
From the Fleur Di Lis collection, the 50” curtain valance is manufactured in USA, and it is made from 100% polyester that is designed to recreate the look of silk. Get the elegance of silk without its corresponding hassles as polyester has a high-tensile strength, which makes it durable. It is recommended you only dry clean the valance regularly to ensure long-lasting beauty of the fabric. The curtain valance is ASTM Compliant and AZO Free that makes it a perfect example of delivering style with safety.
- Material: 100% Polyester faux silk fabric
- Wonderful sheen and textured background
- Embroidered onto the fabric for even more of a sophisticated and textured look
- Header top (ruffle above the rod pocket) to bottom of panel
- Dry clean recommended
- Made in the USA
- Fleur Di Lis collection
- Please note: Valances are often pictured in multiple quantities. Please measure your window to determine how many items you need to order
- Room Use: Bathroom; Kitchen; Bedroom
- Cleaning Method: Dry clean only
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.