Patience and perseverance are richly rewarded when young prospectors unearth 10 treasures buried deep within this special clay rock. Treasures include a real emerald, a 140 million-year-old dinosaur bone, "fool's gold", and seven more specimens! The step-by-step instruction booklet gives tips on what to look for, how to use the excavation tool (included in the kit), and experiments to identify the specimens.
Additional experiments include:
- Creating fossil casts
- Making and identifying sedimentary layers
- Growing crystals
- GeoSafari Prospector's Mystery Rock
- Includes specimen identification chart and display tray
- Budding scientists learn how to record specimens in the log book and test for various classifications
- Grades 3+ / Ages 8+
- Dimensions: 3.6" H x 9.4" W x 13.4" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.