The Zeta is an elegant fusion of stainless steel, leather and glass, each shaped together to form a graceful shell for a bio-ethanol fueled flame. The curved inner shell is made of polished stainless steel that provides a reflective surface for the fire and houses the stainless steel, vent less firebox. Complimenting the metal interior is a rich leather exterior. The entire unit swivels a full 360 degrees so the brilliant, orange flame can be viewed from any angle. Fueled by bio-ethanol, an environmentally friendly and renewable energy source, the Zeta is a 2009 Australian International Design Award winner. The included burner has a 1.25 gallon fuel capacity and will burn for up to 20 hours. Minimum required room size is 494 square feet.
- Curved inner shell is made of polished stainless steel
- Bio-ethanol, an environmentally friendly and renewable energy source
- Included burner has a 1.25 gallon fuel capacity
- Can burn for up to 20 hours
- 32.2" H x 35.86" W x 41.73" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.