Make your bedroom more cozy for a good night’s sleep with the Waverly Canova 42” Curtain Valance, which features elegant aesthetics. Featuring a ruffled design, the blackout curtain valance is available in multiple colors, letting you choose one that best fits the existing room decor.
The valance includes a foam backing, which helps block light and heat from outside, while trapping heat that’s inside. The valance acts as an energy-saver, letting you depend less on air-conditioning. The elegant curtain valance is made from polyester, which makes it easy to care for. The elegant valance can be conveniently machine washed and tumble dried. It can also handle warm iron temperatures.
The Canova 42” Curtain Valance from Waverly is made from a high quality fabric with 300 thread count that gives it a soft, lush appeal, which accentuates the refined character of your decor. The high thread count also ensures that the beauty of the valance stays intact for a long time, something which is the hallmark of products made by Waverly, a trusted name in home furnishings that has been making quality products since 1923.
- Includes one rod-pocket valance
- Always configure your curtain rods to ensure a tight fit around the sides
- Single blackout Curtain Valance with foam backing
- Use two window panels on a standard or decorative rod for optimal coverage
- Rods sold separately
- Machine wash, tumble dry, do not bleach
- Construction: Rod Pocket Curtains
- Please note: Valances are often pictured in multiple quantities. Please measure your window to determine how many items you need to order.
- Cleaning Method: Machine washable
- Drying Method: Tumble dry
24 Issues of Forbes Magazine
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.