Inspired by the rustic chic of the French countryside. Famed for the texture created by its loosely woven natural fibers, this burlap textile provides linen like appearance that is booth durable and stylish. Burlap is a coarse woven natural fabric and as with all products made from natural materials, the imperfections and inconsistencies are normal and a distinct characteristic of burlap. Dyed burlap is not colorfast like regular fabrics and may eventually fade and return to its original color, especially if exposed to the sun.
- Reversible with decorative fabrics on both sides
- Beautiful piecing and trimmings
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, slight imperfections and inconsistencies may occur in block printed products
- Collection: Rustique Burlap
- Product Care: Spot clean using mild, water-free solvents or dry cleaning products.
- Recommended Wash Type: Dry clean only
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.