Inspired by the rustic chic of the French countryside and made of 100% jute burlap. Famed for the texture created by its loosely woven natural fibers, this textile provides a linen like appearance that is booth durable and stylish. Burlap is a coarse woven natural fabric and as with all products made from natural materials, the imperfections and inconsistencies are normal and a distinct characteristic of burlap. Dyed burlap is not colorfast like regular fabrics and may eventually fade and return to its original color, especially if exposed to the sun.
- 100% Jute burlap
- Decorative buttons
- High quality polyester fiber pillow insert
- Zipper closure for easy care
- Care Instructions: If soiled or stained, poly comforters and pillows can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. For the cleaning of poly comforters and pillows, they recommend laundering rather than dry cleaning. You may wash poly items in a front-loading, extra-capacity washer (the kind used by professional laundries) using a mild detergent in cold water. Tumble dry in a dryer set on low heat. Remove every hour and fluff. Placing a few tennis balls in the dryer will facilitate the drying. Do not over dry, and remove promptly from dryer to prevent excessive wrinkling
- Rustique Burlap collection
- Fill Material: Polyester/Polyfill
- Washing Method: Machine wash
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.