Breathe some cool ambiance into your home décor with our comfortable Breeze Classic Linen Program. It's light, relaxed fabric is made of 100% linen and coordinates seamlessly with striped Tide Pebble. This organic color palette mingles with Breeze's abundant use of texture to create a bed set vitalizing for the senses. We suggest cleaning the Breeze duvet cover and shams in a front-loading washing machine using mild detergent in cold water. Tumble dry low or line dry. Please note that Breeze, as with most products made of natural fibers, has a tendency to shrink 1-2%. Professional cleaning is recommended for the Tide Pebble products and the decorative pillows in our Breeze Program.
- Only one sham included
- 100% Linen fabric on both sides
- High quality down pillow insert
- Envelope closure for easy care
- Care Instructions: If soiled or stained, down comforters and pillows can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. For the cleaning of down comforters and pillows, we recommend laundering rather than dry cleaning. Laundering rejuvenates the lofting quality of down, making comforters and pillows full, fluffier, and fresh smelling. You may wash down items in a front-loading, extra capacity washer (the kind used by professional laundries) using a mild detergent in warm water. Do not use top-loading washing machines as the agitation may damage the delicate cotton cover. Some modest shrinkage or wrinkling may result from washing but will not be visible once the comforter is in a duvet cover. Down comforters and pillows dry best in the sun. Spread them out on a sheet on grass or on a deck, and shake them vigorously from time to time while drying. You may also tumble dry in a dryer set on medium heat. Remove every hour and fluff. Placing a few tennis balls in the dryer will facilitate the drying. Be certain your down comforters and pillows are thoroughly dry before returning to the bed or storage to prevent mildew. Always store down comforters and pillows in cotton bags, never in plastic
- Collection: Breeze Pure Linen
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.