Let the effortless cool of Breeze into your décor. This add-on to the Breeze Linen Program holds dear the same principles of light comfort, but with the addition of a new, mitered look. We've used the same soft tones of slate, pearl, and clay in all three color ways, each one designed to blend seamlessly with other styles to accommodate individualized design.
- Only one sham included
- High quality down pillow insert
- Beautiful piecing and trimmings
- Flap closure for easy care
- Decorative fabrics on both sides
- Washing machine using mild detergent in cold water
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- Care Instructions: If soiled or stained, down comforters and pillows can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. For the cleaning of down comforters and pillows, we recommend laundering rather than dry cleaning. Laundering rejuvenates the lofting quality of down, making comforters and pillows full, fluffier, and fresh smelling. You may wash down items in a front-loading, extra capacity washer (the kind used by professional laundries) using a mild detergent in warm water. Do not use top-loading washing machines as the agitation may damage the delicate cotton cover. Some modest shrinkage or wrinkling may result from washing but will not be visible once the comforter is in a duvet cover. Down comforters and pillows dry best in the sun. Spread them out on a sheet on grass or on a deck, and shake them vigorously from time to time while drying. You may also tumble dry in a dryer set on medium heat. Remove every hour and fluff. Placing a few tennis balls in the dryer will facilitate the drying. Be certain your down comforters and pillows are thoroughly dry before returning to the bed or storage to prevent mildew. Always store down comforters and pillows in cotton bags, never in plastic
- Collection: Breeze Mitered
- Material: Polyester
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.