Tackle the really big drilling jobs with the 9800B from Earthquake. A 675 Series Briggs and Stratton engine with low gear ratio provides the power and durability needed to get the big jobs done. It will even remove rocks and stones that would stop smaller augers. A real time and backsaver on any job that requires digging multiple holes. Perfect for building decks, installing fences, planting trees and shrubs, mailbox installations and many more.
- Solid steel, heat-treated alloy gears
- Briggs and Stratton Engine
- Augers are available in 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10", 12", and 14" diameters and are ordered separately
- Anti-vibration handles provide multiple hand positions for sure, comfortable grip
- Powerful 190CC, 4-Cycle 6.75 ft-lbs
- Easy-to-grip finger tip throttle control
- 3" Heavy-duty centrifugal clutch
- Sturdy 12 gauge steel handlebar
- Assembly required
- 30:1 Gear ratio
- Maximum 121 Auger RPM
- 52 lbs (powerhead only)
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.