ECR adjustable leg activity tables feature 1.125” thick tabletops with laminate on both the top and bottom. Color-coordinated powder-coated upper legs, edgebanding, and matching polypropylene ball glides in the most popular classroom colors. Will not fade or discolor. Safe, non-toxic, stain-resistant and easy to clean.Tabletop Details:
- Leg Details: Powder-paint coated upper leg
- Laminate table tops are 1.125” thick and are laminated on both sides
- The table substructure is made from medium-density particleboard (47 lb/ft³) that is at least 90% recycled (minimum 4% post-consumer, balance pre-consumer).
- 18 gauge galvanized steel stability bars, with poly caps, installed on underside of all 66” - 72” length tables
- Superior shipping materials meet or exceed ISTA regulations
- Leg Details: Chrome-plated adjustable lower leg insert
- Leg Details: Legs are adjustable in 1” increments
- Leg Details: Threaded adjustment holes in chrome lower leg keeps legs securely in place
- Leg Details: Easy mount leg installation with pre-installed brackets and pre- drilled screw holes for easy alignment
- Leg Details: Color coordinated polypropylene ball glides and nylon swivel glides available
- Color-banding grips into the tabletop edges
- Color banding is made from PET and contains no phthalates
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.