Made of heavy-duty steel with a high temperature powder coat finish, this vertical smoker is designed with 4 adjustable steel wire, chrome plated cooking grates that can cook up to 100-pounds of food, decorative temperature gauge and a cast iron burner unit that provides 15,000-BTU's. The burner control unit hooks up to a propane tank and uses an electronic pulse ignition to activate the burner. A dial on the burner control unit allows you to maintain the heat temperature for a reliable cooking performance. The dual upper and lower door design allows for easy access when adding more wood chips or water to the smoker, while still maintaining the cooking temperature. This double door gas vertical smoker includes a porcelain enameled wood chip box with lid, porcelain enameled water bowl, 2 lifting handles, top and side sliding air dampers, grease and condensation management system, "AAA" battery. Branded products are made from premium materials that perform above and beyond our customer's expectations and exceed the strict industry standards for safety and quality.
- Includes a porcelain enameled wood chip box and water bowl, temperature gauge, air dampers and grease or condensation management system
- Burner control has an electronic pulse ignition, temperature control dial and uses propane to provide 15,000-BTU's
- Dual upper and lower door design allows for easy access when adding more wood chips or water to the smoker
- Comes with 4 adjustable cook grates, hold up to 100-pounds of food
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Exterior Material: Cast iron
- Combination Grill and Smoker: No
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.