The Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System by Drive Medical is perfect for people looking for alternating pressure for Bariatric people. The alternating pressure system is optimized for pressure redistribution for people with up to Stage IV pressure ulcer, and thus was designed to prevent, treat, and manage pressure ulcers in a home, long term care, or acute care setting. The cell-on-cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" which is when the patient would sink to the bottom of the mattress. The Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress even provides an additional 24 hours of use in the event of a power outage. The advanced digital pump allows for a custom setting which allows the individual to set the unit to his comfort and safety needs, and will even auto return to a alternating pressure mode if the system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours. The convenient cover stretches 4 ways, is low sheer, fluid resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered. In the unlikely event that one of the 20 air cells malfunction due to a puncture, they are easily removed and replaced. The unit also has a pillow function allowing 3 air cells at the head of the bed to stay in a static mode for better comfort and easier sleep. The system has 3 distinct diagnostic alarms which tell you whether the problem is with the mattress or the pump allowing for easy and effective troubleshooting. Be sure to consider the Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System for effective treatment and ideal comfort.
- Med aire bariatric heavy duty low air loss mattress replacement system
- Product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and home use
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from ''Bottoming Out'' in the event of power failure
- 'Whisper quiet'' pump produces 15-LPM (Liters per Minute) in air flow
- Mattress has 20 air bladders
- Quick fill adapter standard
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation
- Zippered Nylon / TPU cover material is quilted, water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable
- Latex free
- Pressure range: 20 mmHg-60 mmHg (inner mattress pressure)
- Auto firm (60 mmHg, Auto return in 30 min.)
- UL: 60601-1, 1st edition-2003
- Pump alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump airflow: 12 LPM
- Cover material: Fluid resistant stretch
- Pump type: Compressor
- Pump power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump cycle time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Product weight capacity: 1000 lbs
- 18-Month limited on pump and mattress warranty
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.