The Revelation is totally different from traditional projector lifts and mounts. Other mounts typically lower the projector into the room from a ceiling recess, or lift it into the seating area from a table hideaway. The Revelation projector mount hides the projector—and its noise—above the ceiling all the time. You’ll be astonished by what you see—and don’t see— and don’t hear—when your projector is mounted in a Revelation. You won’t see or hear the projector—not before, during or after the show. You’ll only see a hinged door in the ceiling. Also provides security for projector since it is always above the ceiling.
- Now available in two models: Revelation A needs only 13-5/8" of space above the ceiling, and Revelation B needs only 18".
- The Revelation’s highly reflective dual first surface mirror system delivers a perfect picture to your screen at the touch of a switch or wireless controller.
- The Revelation and all Draper motorized screens are compatible with your master control system.
- The Revelation A and Revelation B are compatible with a wide variety of LCD/DLP projectors.
How the Revelation Mount Works:
Note: Revelation orders require a completed planning sheet. Please call for information.
- Single lens projector sits in a pan above the ceiling and projects its image onto a highly reflective first surface glass mirror, then to a second mirror on the door.
- When the door is lowered into the room 17" and at a 45° angle, the image is projected precisely onto the screen.
- Optional plenum housing includes an intake and exhaust fan system with 4" couplers for connection to remote ventilation duct work.
- Optional access doors are available for hard ceilings.
- Can be independently operated using Draper’s motorized lift controls.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Revelation Motorized Ceiling-Recessed Projector Mount
|Product Category:||Projector Mounts|
|Versatility:||Available As A Flush Mount|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top