Designed specifically with today's smaller, lighter projectors in mind, Drapers's Micro Projector Lift (MPL) is small, convenient, and fits within an existing ceiling grid. The closed height of the lifting unit is only, so just a minimal amount of overhead ceiling space is required. All components can be serviced from below the unit, so the ceiling need never be opened. Projector's ''show'' position can be set at any point—- with infinite adjustability—- up to 4' (1.2 meter) extension. Three sets of scissors-- left, rear, and front-- stabilize the projector laterally and front-to-back. Available with 110 or 220 volt motor. (Transformer not required.) Please Note: All MPL orders require a completed planning sheet. Please call for information.
- Plenum housing: Height varies according to choice of projector. Includes ceiling trim ring.
- Ceiling closure panel: Universal steel ceiling closure with white baked enamel can also accept ceiling tile.
- Projector mounting bracket: The Aero Low Profile Lift Bracket. Projector may also be mounted flush to bottom pan.
- Factory installed cables for RGB, Video and Control.
- Access door: A hinged access door in the ceiling for when access to the projector from above the ceiling is not convenient.
- Can be independently operated using Draper's motorized lift controls.
- Ceiling finish kit: Ceiling closure panel and ceiling trim ring to finish ceiling opening.
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.