Silhouette/Series E electrically operated projection screen. The sleek, curved aluminum case and endcaps are finished in white. Slender dimensions and contemporary design. Can be mounted to the wall or ceiling. Screen and dowel retract completely inside the case.
- The slender curved aluminum case and endcaps are finished with our standard white. Also available in black or dove grey.
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Conduit connection is provided at back or top.
- Front fascia is removable without tools giving easy access to roller and motor for service.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96" x 96" and 10' NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
The standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Matt white vinyl reflective surface laminated to tear-resistant woven textile base. A matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Provides accurate color rendition as well as superior clarity. Recommended for use with all high light output projection devices. Requires control of ambient light in the audience area. Washable, flame and mildew resistant. Peak gain 1.0.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Matte White: Silhouette/Series E Electric Screen With Quiet Motor - NTSC 100" diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Boardroom/Office, Classroom, Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||Full Screen (4:3)|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
|Screen Style:||Wall/Ceiling Mounted|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top