Luma 2 heavy-duty wall/ceiling projection screen. An attractive, practical choice wherever a large spring-roller screen is required. Simple in design and rugged in construction. Constructed entirely of heavy gauge components for years of dependable operation. Features:
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Spring-roller operated.
- Housed in a steel case which has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps.
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 15' NTSC.
- NTSC, HDTV and WideScreen format screens have black borders on all four sides.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
The standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Matt white vinyl reflective surface laminated to tear-resistant woven textile base. A matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Provides accurate color rendition as well as superior clarity. Recommended for use with all high light output projection devices. Requires control of ambient light in the audience area. Washable, flame and mildew resistant. Peak gain 1.0.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Matte White Luma 2 Manual Screen - 7' x 9' AV Format
|Aspect Ratio:||AV Format (1:1)|
|Product Category:||Manual Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Boardroom/Office, Classroom, Home Theater|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
|Screen Style:||Wall/Ceiling Mounted|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top