Clarion permanently tensioned projection screen. Viewing surface is flat, for perfect picture quality. Viewing surface is stretched tightly behind a beveled black aluminum frame. New design for quick assembly and flatter viewing surface--no snaps! Z-Clip wall mounting brackets included to simplify installation. Features:
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Viewing surface is flat and that means perfect picture quality.
- The Clarion’s aluminum frame forms an attractive 2" border, for a clean, theatre-like appearance.
- Switch instantly between two projection formats with the optional Eclipse Masking System.
- The fabric attaches to the frame without snaps or tools, forming a perfectly smooth viewing surface.
- Z-Clip wall mounting brackets included to simplify installation.
- Standard black frame may be covered with velvety black Vel-Tex, which virtually eliminates all reflections on the frame.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 10' x 10' or 120" x 120" or 15' NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Higher gain surface provides good black retention with accurate light colors and whites. M2500 is black-backed, and tolerates a higher ambient light level in the audience area than many front projection screen surfaces. On-axis gain of 1.5.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|M2500 Clarion Fixed Frame Screen - 76" diagonal 16:10 Ratio Format
|Product Category:||Permanently Tensioned Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Classroom, Home Theater|
|Screen Gain:||Greater than 2.0|
|Special Features:||Beveled Edges|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top