Silhouette/Series E electrically operated projection screen. The sleek, curved aluminum case and endcaps are finished in white. Slender dimensions and contemporary design. Can be mounted to the wall or ceiling. Screen and dowel retract completely inside the case.
- The slender curved aluminum case and endcaps are finished with our standard white. Also available in black or dove grey.
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Conduit connection is provided at back or top.
- Front fascia is removable without tools giving easy access to roller and motor for service.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96" x 96" and 10' NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
High Contrast Grey
Grey textile backed surface offers excellent resolution while enhancing the blacks of LCD and DLP projected images, even as whites and lighter colors are maintained. Performs well in ambient light condition. High Contrast Grey’s lower gain of 0.8 allows use with even the brightest projectors; viewing cone of 180°. Available on most non-tensioned motorized and manual screens, seamless in sizes up to 8’ in height. Peak gain of 0.8.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|High Contrast Grey: Silhouette/Series E Electric Screen - AV Format 60" x 60"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Boardroom/Office, Classroom, Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||Square (1:1)|
|Screen Gain Options:||1.0 (Standard), Less Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Wall/Ceiling Mounted|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top