The Salara is a new generation in electric projection screens. In your home or office, the Salara makes a design statement. The Salara’s small, elliptical case and domed endcaps are finished in solid white. Floating gunlatch wall mounting brackets grip the screen securely and are barely visible. Features:
- Elliptical extruded aluminum case with domed endcaps and white finish
- Floating gunlatch wall brackets grip the screen securely and are barely visible.
- NTSC, HDTV and WideScreen format have image area framed with black on all four sides.
- Can be furnished with any standard control option.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96" x 96" and 10' diagonal NTSC.
- Custom sizes available
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
High Contrast Grey
Grey textile backed surface offers excellent resolution while enhancing the blacks of LCD and DLP projected images, even as whites and lighter colors are maintained. Performs well in ambient light condition. High Contrast Grey’s lower gain of 0.8 allows use with even the brightest projectors; viewing cone of 180°. Available on most non-tensioned motorized and manual screens, seamless in sizes up to 8’ in height. Peak gain of 0.8.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|High Contrast Grey: Salara Electric Screen - HDTV 106" diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Boardroom/Office, Classroom|
|Screen Format:||HDTV (16:9)|
|Screen Gain:||Less Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Wall/Ceiling Mounted|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top