The Access/Series E. Motorized ceiling-recessed projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case installs above ceiling. Trim flange finishes the ceiling opening. Viewing surface and roller can be installed at the same time or can be added quickly and easily, without tools, at a later date. Features:
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Install an Access case first and the screen later.
- Motor-in-roller assures quiet and smooth operation.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 200" NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
High Contrast Grey
Grey textile backed surface offers excellent resolution while enhancing the blacks of LCD and DLP projected images, even as whites and lighter colors are maintained. Performs well in ambient light condition. High Contrast Grey’s lower gain of 0.8 allows use with even the brightest projectors; viewing cone of 180°. Available on most non-tensioned motorized and manual screens, seamless in sizes up to 8’ in height. Peak gain of 0.8.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|High Contrast Grey: Access/Series E Electric Screen With Quiet Motor & Low Voltage Controller - WideScreen 120" diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Boardroom/Office|
|Screen Format:||Widescreen (1.85:1)|
|Screen Gain:||Less Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top