The Access/Series E. Motorized ceiling-recessed projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case installs above ceiling. Trim flange finishes the ceiling opening. Viewing surface and roller can be installed at the same time or can be added quickly and easily, without tools, at a later date. Features:
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Install an Access case first and the screen later.
- Motor-in-roller assures quiet and smooth operation.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 200" NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Brighter on-axis viewing than matt white surfaces within a narrower viewing cone. Some loss of clarity. Not for use with ceiling or floor mounted projectors. Flame and mildew resistant, but cannot be cleaned. Now available seamless in all standard sizes through 10' high.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Glass Beaded: Access/Series E Electric Screen With Quiet Motor - AV Format 7' x 9'
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Boardroom/Office|
|Screen Format:||Square (1:1)|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top